Saturday 28 February 2015

My Morning Routine

Welcome! 
Today I am sharing my typical morning routine from waking up to leaving the house.

The dreaded sound of my Alarm wakes me up everyday at around 8am so that I can start my day. After snoozing my alarm numerous times I actually  get up and open my curtains to see what kind of a day it is, baring in mind this is England it's typically rainy, cloudy and depressing weather but today wasnt too bad. Then I jump back into bed and look through my social media feeds on my phone and once I have run out of things to look at on my phone, I get my laptop and pretty much look through the same feeds again but on my laptop.

I then drag myself to the bathroom to have a shower. I wash my hair on a 2/3 day basis and on this occasion I did. In the shower I used TreSemme Salon Silk Shampoo followed by Phil Smith Blonde Radiance Shampoo, Argon Oil Conditioner and used Soap&Glory Clean Girls body wash. I also use Soap&Glory Face Soap to wash and cleanse my face. Once washing my hair I dry it with my blowdryer by John Frieda accompinied with heat protect by VO5. 

Once my hair is dry I will put it into a messy bun to keep it out of my face and go down to eat breakfast. I will start by making myself a cup of Tea, English I know, and then raid through my cupboards for some breakfast. Today I had Fruit Granola from Tescos. After I have eaten, I brush my teeth and use Champneys Facial Wash followed by Garnier Exfo- Brusher Wash to reduce shine and dead skin cells. 

I then proceed to do my makeup, if you wish to see my current makeup look, please like and I will do it soon
                      xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment