Wednesday 25 February 2015

Train Essentials

Welcome!
After seeking fashion help on what to pack for train essentials I have decided to blog about what my train essentials are.
 

I usually use my Abercrombie & Fitch;Pink, Navy and Royal Blue rucksack when travelling on a train as it easier to carry and has multiple compartments to store things. 
  1. Apple Earphones to drown out the snoring men and crying babies
  2. iPhone 5 all my social media needs
  3. Extra Chewing Gum to keep your breath minty fresh
  4. Tartan Notepad and Pen to jot down any blog ideas
  5. House Keys so I can get in my house
  6. Sweets ( Lovehearts ) to keep me happy:)
  7. Radley Purse with Medication
  8. Retro Sunglasses to block out the haters
  9. Purse for storing money and discount cards
  10. Book (Refugee Boy by Benjamin Zephaniah)
  11. Ted Baker Perfume to smell extra special
  12. EOS Lip Balm keep your lips refreshed
  13. Hairbrush and Mirror Duo to keep hair untangled
  14. Clinique travel size Mascara keep lashes long
  15. Clinique Pink Spice Lipstick to touch up before arriving to your destination
  16. Purse filled with Hairbands and Hair Grips to keep your hair sorted and out your face 
  17. Hand Food Hand Cream your hands will thank this after a day of travel


No comments:

Post a Comment