Thursday 22 January 2015

All About Me

Welcome!
Today I am telling you all about me and answering some questions.

What camera do you use to take pictures?
I use the Panasonic DMC-TZ10 camera or occasionally my IPhone 5.

What app do you use for editing photos?
Depending on what I need to edit I use Photo Director 0.3, Rookie or Super Impose.

What options do you take?
I have just picked Geography, Drama, Product Design and PE. 

What A Levels do you want to take?
Dance, Media and Photography.

Do you have any hobbies beside blogging?
Yes, I take dance lessons ranging from ballet to street dance to tap. I also enjoy photography and being with friends.

What pets have you had?
I had 2 goldfish when I was younger that lived for 12 years. I currently have a Chinese dwarf hamster called Rosie and a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel called Billy. 

Who are your favourite Music Artists?
I love The 1975, 5SOS, The Arctic Monkeys, Troye Sivan and Lorde.

What is your best subject at school?
Definitely  either PE or Geography.

What is your dream job?
I like the idea of a fashion photographer&Blogger but I wouldn't mind a geography based job.

What is your ethnicity?
I'm British but my Great Grandparents were Hungarian so I'm like 10% Hungarian..

Thanks for reading, like if you want me to answer any more of your questions
        From Ellie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment