Wednesday 14 January 2015

Ombre Hair Care Routine

Welcome!
Today i am posting about what products I use in order to maintain my ombre hair. I used the L'Oreal Paris Preference Wild Ombres in shade No1.
 I use TRESemme shampoo that has colour fade protection. I find this leaves a nice smell as the formula includes Rosemary and Sunflower. It doesn't weigh my hair down or leave any greasiness. Although i havent seen a change in my hair since using, my ombre does work well with this.
 After using my TRESemme shampoo I use the Phil Smith Bomb Shell Shampoo in Blonde Radiance. I use it from the jawbone below as that is where the blonde starts. I feel that my hair is brightened after using this and can definitely feel/see the difference.
I then use the L'Oreal Elvive Shine Conditioner. This conditioner leaves your hair very smooth and i can definitely tell that it leaves a shine in my hair. I feel very clean and refreshed after using this. It is perfect for people with hair prone to dullness. 
 I finally use an Argan Oil hydrating hair mask and this really does what it claims to do. I find Argan Oil really good in between hair cuts as it helps dead ends and general hair growth.I use it from jawbone down and leave on for 5 minutes before rinsing. 
Although I am trying to avoid using heat, when 
I do I make sure i
I use heat protect. I use VO5 heat protect and although you cant see a difference, I feel like this one does the job. This one has lasted ages and I suggest you put it on around 2 minutes before using heat so it isn't wet.

Hope this helps you if you have ombre hair or if you are hoping to get ombred hair. 
         
From Ellie xoxo                   

No comments:

Post a Comment