Sunday 25 January 2015

My Night Time Routine

Welcome!
Here's a little glimpse at what I'm using last thing before bed, and first thing in the morning at the moment.

Step One- Cleanser
Firstly I use the Purifying Foamy Face Wash by Champneys (£7.50)It helps to regulate& balance oil levels and removes all facial makeup/ dirt.I use my hands to rub this all over my face in circular motions. I pay special attention to my pores as it helps to remove them. Then I rinse it off.



Step Two- Eye Makeup Remover


Secondly I use the Camomile Eye Makeup Remover by The Body Shop (£8.00)Using a cotton pad i gently rub my eyes with this not only to remove eye makeup but to also to leave my lids& lashes feeling refreshed and cleansed. I don't find this too overpowering as it is fragrance-free. 






Step 3- Toner
Then I use the Shine be Gone Toner by Garnier (£7.59). It clears and minimises my pores and leaves my skin refreshed. I also use a cotton pad and apply lightly on my skin. It smells really fresh as it is enriched with Green Tea.




Step 4- Lotion Exfoliator
Next I use the Clarifying Lotion by Clinique (£12.50). I use this to create smooth, glowing skin that looks healthier. I use a cotton pad and apply all around my face and neck. It is very gentle so perfect for sensitive skin.




Step 5- Moisturiser
Lastly I use All About Eyes by Clinique (£26.00) and Strawberry Body Butter by The Body Shop (£13.00). I apply my Eye Moisturiser around my eyes to prevent circles and puffs. I apply my face moisturiser around my whole face to soften it. I apply both using my fingers.

What products are in your night time routine? What Highstreet brands are avaliable?
From Ellie xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment