Saturday 10 January 2015

Wish List

Welcome!

So today I thought I would share my beauty and fashion items that are currently on my wishlist!
nullnull
This is 'Charlotte' from NARS Cosmetic's Audacious Lipstick Collection. It is retailed at £24 ($32) which to be honest is pretty pricey for a lipstick. It is a brightened medium dark red with subtle cool undertones. I really like Berry Lipsticks as they are good for day and night. a cheaper altrnative to this could be Hazard from Topshop which is only £8 ($12.10) or a even cheaper alternative could be Shade 8 from MUA for only £1 ($1.51)
Urban Decay - Naked Basics Palette
This is the Naked Basics Palette from Urban Decay retailed at £22 ($29) It comes with 5 colours ranging from light to dark. The colours included are called Venus, Foxy,W.O.S,Naked 2, Faint and Crave. Unfortunatly you cannot buy the shades separately. I really like this palette because it is basic so you get all the shades you need for a simple smokey eye look. I thought i would try this out before getting a full Naked palette to see if i enjoy a smaller, cheaper one first. A cheaper alternative to this could be The Golden Aura Eye Palette from Topshop which only has 4 colours. it is priced at £12 ($18.15) or an even cheaper version could be Nudes Eyeshadow Palette made by Technic, you can buy from Boohoo. This 6 golden shades are only £4 ($6.05)!

This is the Pink Twist Lock Clutch Bag from River island that was £22 but is in the sale for £7 currently, I really like this as I only have really big bags so a clutch bag would be perfect for parties or, as it has straps, for going out shopping for example.

The final item that is on my wishlist is Tanya Burr's Midnight Sparkle nail polish from her collection. You can buy this from mulitiple places including Superdrug where is it retailed at £5.99. I really like this nail polish because it has tiny sparkles in and is a lovely purple-ly colour.

What is on your wishlist? Do you have any of these products if so what do you think of them?
                                                                                             From Ellie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment